7 Best Podcast Recording Software in 2022
Creating high-quality audio is not easy. Especially when you are recording a podcast and have little control over the environment. To record your show successfully and efficiently, you need the best podcast recording software that can deliver great results.
To produce high-quality podcasts, you need to get professional sound quality with minimum effort. Some of the basic things include using noise reduction software as well as adding a reverb effect for an organic feel.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links meaning I may receive a little commission if you purchase through my links at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support.
What is the Best Podcast Recording Software?
Here are my top picks for you to choose the best podcast recording software as it suits your business needs.
Restream is an industry-first live video platform that helps brands build and connect with their fans. With over 300 million subscribers, Restream is poised to be the go-to hub for live videos across all digital media. And with millions more expected to join in on the fun, it’s inevitable that more brands will want to connect with their fans in real life.
Even if Restream is a Multistream live video-creating platform, with the help of its record-only feature, you can record audio or video without going live and most importantly create high-quality podcasts.
- Company & industry updated – Steam company announcements all your social platform communities
- Product launches & demos – Launch a new product live and demonstrate how it works to your audience
- Meetups & conferences – Take any event digital by live streaming it
- Webinars, classes & workshops – Share your knowledge with your audience by going live with webinars and workshops
- Interviews and Q&As – Host interviews and Q&As in a matter of minutes
- Flash sales & promotional offers – Increase customers and revenue with limited-time-only offers and promotions
- Standard: $19 per month
- Professional: $49 per month
- Premium: $99 per month
- Business: $299 per month
RSS.com is the #1 way to start, grow and monetize a podcast. With more than 20 years of podcast experience, it has the right tools and knowledge to help you launch your podcast. Their medium-sized, international community is perfect for developing your show. Now you can start listening to your listeners and making money from them too.
- All-in-one dashboard – Easy to use and powerful interface to make your podcast your own with custom cover, episode, and chapter art
- Embedded episode player – Ability to embed your episodes into a 3rd party website which increases your show’s exposure
- Cross-platform analytics – Once you start uploading episodes, you’ll get instant access to the insights for understanding your audience
- Donation button – Your listeners can easily access a custom donation or funding page to support your show
- Free podcasting website – Every podcaster gets a free, fully optimized, and customizable website that features your show, episodes, social sharing, and donation buttons, a web audio player, and transcripts
- Episode scheduling – Allows you to work efficiently and publish episodes at exactly the right time
- Chapters, soundbites, and transcripts – Add chapters and soundbites to make your episodes more engaging, and use the episode transcript feature to increase the accessibility and discoverability of your show
- Automatic distribution – Get your show listed on popular podcast directories including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, Google, and Samsung Podcasts
- Student & NGO: $4.99 per month
- All-in-One Podcasting: $12.99 per month (35% off when billed yearly)
- Podcast Networks: Contact RSS.com for custom-tailored plans
Alitu is the fastest way to make a podcast. With the Simplified Editing feature, you can easily tweak and make changes to the audio coming from your microphone. And with the Auto Cleanup feature, you can easily identify and remove unwanted sounds.
What’s more, the tools to record and publish your podcast are simple – just create an account and visit our website. Whether you’re recording a podcast for a school project or just want to make a public performance, Alitu is the perfect choice for you.
- Royalty-free music – Full access to a library of over 50 tracks with varying styles and lengths, intros, outros, and transitions
- Publish to external host – Alitu connects to Captivate, Libsyn, Podbean, Castos, Spreaker, Buzzsprout, and Transistor
- Learn with Alitu – Access our library of courses to help you launch your show, pick your equipment and refine your workflow
- PodCraft community – Join the 1200+ podcaster community for live sessions, guest exchanges, and discussion
- Monthly All-In-One: $32 per month (First month for $1)
- Annual All-In-One: $320 per year (2 months free)
Buzzsprout Podcast Hosting is made with easy and powerful tools, free learning materials, and remarkable customer support. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned professional, this podcast hosting service is truly inspiring.
And with many powerful tools Buzzsprout holds, you’ll be able to turn any ordinary website into an awesome podcast recording and broadcasting platform.
- Get listed – Get your podcast listed in all of the top podcast directories such as Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, Alexa, Overcast, PocketCasts, Castro, Castbox, and Podchaser
- Easy upload – Upload audio files without worrying about filetypes, bitrates, or ID3 tags, and Buzzsprout will automatically optimize your episodes
- Integrate with existing podcast tools – Integrates with leading podcast tools to give a seamless experience
- Dynamic content – Dynamic Content tool lets you add and remove pre-roll and post-roll segments to and from your podcast episodes
- Make your podcasts more accessible – Transcribe your episodes inside Buzzsprout to make your podcast more accessible to search engines, speed-readers, and people who are hard of hearing
- Upload 3hrs each month: $12 per month
- Upload 6hrs each month: $18 per month
- Upload 12hrs each month: $24 per month
Fusebox is an all-in-one podcasting tool that is perfect for getting started with your own shows and episodes. It is a total podcasting solution that is easy to use and supports a wide variety of platforms.
They offer everything you need to get started with podcasts and are a perfect companion for your existing software or devices. Plus, the Fusebox is affordable so you can start recording your own shows and episodes today.
- Easy hosting – Simple and reliable podcast hosting with amazing features
- Multi-platform – Use the Fusebox players virtually anywhere
- Podcast players – Includes the most user-friendly and extensible players
- Transcript plugin for WordPress – Ability to display your transcripts with a one-click
- Starter: $9 per month
- Pro: $19 per month
Riverside makes it easy for podcasters and media companies to record remote interviews in studio quality. Prior to today, it was hard to find a way to record a remote interview at home without having to go outside or work on your own setup. Now, you can make those recordings no matter where you are in the world or what device you’re using.
- Stream with your community – While recording, live stream your interview to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, LinkedIn, and a custom RTMP destination simultaneously
- Transcriptions for your content – Ability to convert your podcasts and videos into text in a matter of seconds
- Schedule & invite with one click – Allows you to schedule and invite up to 8 guests with just a link click
- Producer mode & controls – Join as a producer so you can watch from backstage without being recorded. Control the show so all the settings are correct
- Accessible audience link – Share the live recording session with anyone
- Screen share recording – Give presentations and collaborate with team members using the screen-sharing feature
- Standard: $19 per month
- Pro: $29 per month
- Teams: Book a meeting with riverside for a custom enterprise plan
Podbean is a fun, easy, and powerful way to create, promote and monetize your podcast. The free app is designed to help you create, promote and monetize your podcast.
The easy-to-use interface makes it super simple to get started with your podcast. You can also add your own user-generated content and publish podcasts to a variety of social networks. All this leads to amazing listener experiences and sales.
- Unlimited Audio & Video hosting – No limits on downloads, episodes or recording time
- Embeddable Players – Professional-looking, customizable players to embed your podcast on your websites and blogs
- Downloads & Trends – Provides download numbers for episodes and trends to better understand how your podcasts are performing with your audience
- Premium podcast – Create and sell premium content with no costs for storage and downloads
- Unlimited Audio: $9 per month
- Unlimited Plus: $29 per month
- Network: $79 per month
Choosing the right podcast recording software can be frustrating if you are filled with many options when you are trying to launch a podcast. But out of huge companies out there, I narrowed down the best podcast recording software so you can choose one to go with.
Because not every podcast recording software will be a good fit for every podcaster. You can go over the features that each software offers and make the best decision.
Recommended articles for you;