7+ Best Streaming Software in 2022
Live video streaming has begun to be more popular than ever. More and more people turning to launch live video streams for content creation or just to share their thoughts online. To do that successfully the streaming software comes in handy.
In this guide, I will explain the best streaming software you can use to create live streams and content.
Because you just can’t stream videos from your computer right away. For this sole purpose, there are many streaming software on the market. Sure, you can start live streaming with Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. But they lack most features that streaming software offers.
What is the Best Streaming Software?
Here are my top picks for choosing the best streaming software,
OneStream offers the easiest way to stream live video to all your social media accounts at once. With this powerful yet simple tool, you can go live or schedule recorded video streams to 40+ social media platforms at once. Stream to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Periscope, and many more in just a few clicks.
- Social media streaming – Multicast to 40+ streaming networks including Facebook Live, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, and many more
- Custom RTMP streaming – Configure & stream to your own Custom RTMP streaming destination using Server URL & Stream Key
- Live spaces – Live stream on your personalized web page whether or not you have a website
- Pre-recorded streaming – Schedule your pre-recorded videos for live streaming to social media up to 60 days in advance
- Third-party RTMP sourcing – Start multistreaming across social media with streaming tools like OBS, Zoom, Ecamm, Webex, Wirecast, Xsplit, etc.
- Playlist streaming – Queue recorded videos in any order of your choice and schedule them to go live on multiple social media streaming platforms
- Cloud storage integration – Import videos directly from any cloud storage
- Embed player – Ability to embed live streams on your own website or anywhere you wish
- Unified chat – Efficiently manage incoming messages, comments & replies from multiple streaming platforms on a single screen
- Different upload options – Upload videos stored in your computer, use the camera to record yourself, or capture your screen to live stream late
- Captions / Subtitles – Ability to add captions or subtitles to pre-recorded live streams
- Team management – Manage your team members to collaborate and live stream efficiently
- Basic: $10 per month
- Standard: $39 per month
- Professional: $79 per month
StreamYard is the perfect live-streaming studio for anyone looking to take their business or personal brand to the next level. With StreamYard, you can easily set up and host a live stream, interview guests, and brand your broadcast to reach the right audience.
StreamYard is easy to use and comes with all the tools you need to create a professional-looking stream. Whether you’re looking to grow your business or boost your brand, StreamYard is the perfect live-streaming studio for you.
- Guest interviews – Broadcast with up to 10 people on screen
- Multistreaming – Stream to Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Twitch, and custom RTMP outputs all at once
- Audience engagement – Feature your audience’s comments screen for engagement exposure
- Branding – Make your show unique with your own logo, colors, and overlays
- Recordings – Download HD video and audio, including a separate audio track for each guest
- Basic: $25 per month
- Professional: $49 per month
Wirecast is the most powerful, customizable live video streaming and production tool for Mac and Windows. It is perfect for streamers, broadcasters, and those who want to record and edit professional-quality videos.
With Wirecast, you can easily create and stream live videos on any platform. It also comes with a built-in video player that allows you to watch your videos anytime, anywhere.
- Industry-leading quality – Supports camera and media sources up to 4K, 60 frames per second
- Screensharing – Ability to share PowerPoint or Keynote presentations
- Live preview thumbnails – See real-time displays of all your live source shots to know exactly what’s happening and switch between sources
- 3D virtual sets – Create a virtual TV studio environment with built-in 3D images complete with desks and backgrounds
- Unlimited multi-stream outputs – Stream in both HD and SD, to social media and your website
- Wirecast Studio: $599 (Lifetime License)
- Wirecast Pro: $799 (Lifetime License)
- Wirecast Pro: $35 per month
Flutin is the best way to monetize and multistream your real-time and pre-recorded video live streams to streaming destinations like Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Linkedin, and other platforms.
They help you grow your following and make more money by allowing you to stream to multiple platforms.
- Multistreaming – Broadcast your live stream to multiple social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, etc to increase your reach
- HD streaming – Lives stream your real-time or pre-recorded video in HD quality
- RTMP pull – Pull a stream to Flutin from any encoding software like Zoom, OBS
- Event publish – Promote your live event by publishing Facebook event card directly
- Sell tickets – Host private live shows on Flutin and earn money by promoting the sale of online tickets
- Basic: $15 per month
- Advance: $39 per month
- Agency: $79 per month
Dacast is the perfect live-streaming solution for anyone looking to host, monetize, or broadcast their content. With Dacast, you can easily host a live stream with just a few clicks, monetize your content with our built-in advertising system, and broadcast to a global audience with just a single click.
- Stream live events – Flawless live event streaming with top-tier CDNs
- Secure video hosting – Secure video hosting with an all-in-one streaming platform
- Video monetization – Boost revenue by monetizing video with Dacast
- VOD | OTT platform – Integrate live video and VODs with APIs
- HTML5 video player – Reach your audience with the all-device HTML5 player
- Starter: $39 per month
- Event: $63 per month
- Scale: $188 per month
- Custom: Contact the sales team for custom-tailored plans
Lightstream is a professional and reliable stream with no downloads. It is perfect for setting up a stream for your brand, event, or product. Whether you are looking to host a live broadcast or just want to share a video with your audience, Lightstream is the best choice.
- Gamer studio – Cloud capture for console streams
- Studio 2 – Live streaming made simple with built-in design elements and automated layouts
- Creator studio – Full layout and design control
- Gamer: $8 per month
- Creator: $25 per month
vMix is the best way to create professional live video productions using vMix and Live Stream to your favorite streaming providers. Whether you’re looking to stream your live video to Twitch, share your live video with your friends on Facebook, or even share your live video on YouTube, vMix has you covered.
- Simultaneous streaming, recording, and output
- 13 Transition effects including cut, fade, zoom, wipe, slide, fly, and many more
- Professional HD production with full 3D acceleration
- Easy-to-use, high-performance animated graphics
- HD virtual sets with high-quality real-time chroma key
- Live video effects including color correct, deinterlace, sharpen, zoom, pan, and crop
- Full NDI capabilities to send and receive NDI sources to any compatible device
- Basic HD: $60 (Lifetime License)
- HD: $350 (Lifetime License)
- 4K: $700 (Lifetime License)
- Pro: $1200 (Lifetime License)
- Max: $50 per month
XSplit Broadcaster is the best all-in-one streaming and recording application for content creation, and powers the biggest events in gaming, esports, and more. With XSplit Broadcaster, you can stream and record live gameplay in high-quality using your webcam or a mic.
You can also broadcast your desktop or mobile content to Twitch, YouTube, UStream, and more. With XSplit Broadcaster, you can record and share your gameplay with friends and family anytime, anywhere.
- Multistreaming – Live stream to multiple platforms including Facebook & YouTube
- Scene presets – Ability to add animations and broadcast effects to your scenes
- Projector output – Project any scene to another monitor or display
- Noise suppression – Ability to reduce unwanted background noise in the app
- Per scene audio – Can adjust the audio levels for each individual scene
- Media slideshow – Loop multiple images or videos
- Chroma key threshold – Crystal clear chroma key sensitivity for webcams
- Source masking – Change the shape of any camera or media source
- VCam Premium: $15 per year
- Broadcaster Premium: $30 per year
- Premium Bundle: $35 per year
They also offer lifetime licenses for all these plans. If you want a lifetime license, it will be $30, $100, and $115 for the above plans.
That covers all the best streaming software on the market. You might want to consider your own options when choosing streaming software. Because the if you want a simple solution there is no point in choosing an advanced streaming service to go with.
So, it is up to you to try this streaming software and see if they suit your goals and start creating content for your audience.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links meaning I may receive a little commission if you purchase through my links at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support.
Recommended articles for you;