Best Text-to-Speech Software of 2022
Digital marketing has evolved far more advanced than in the early stages. Nowadays it is necessary to create video or audio-based content to grab the attention of your audience. To do that we need an actual person to create voiceovers for videos or audio. But with the help of text-to-speech software, you can make any audio-based content within minutes.
Best Text-to-Speech Software
Here are my top picks to choose the best text-to-speech software. You can make a decision based on the features and pricing options each software has and choose one to proceed with.
Murf is an online tool that specialized in providing Ai-based voice solutions for content creators. You can simply start by typing text or uploading a script and this text-to-speech software will convert it to human-sounding voiceovers pretty quickly.
Features of Murf
- No robotic voices with guaranteed quality
- Text-to-speech voices in 20 languages
- Support multiple accents like English, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Emphasize specific words
- Take control of your narration with Pitch
- Elevate your story with Pauses
Pricing of Murf
- Basic: $13 per month
- Pro: $26 per month
- Enterprise: $167 per month
Play.ht is a voice audio software you can use mostly to turn blog posts into voiceovers and create audio for podcasts and articles.
Features of Play.ht
- Export in MP3 & WAV formats – Convert text to high-quality MP3 & WAV audio files with different sample rates ranging from 8kHz to 48kHz
- Superfast Turnaround Time – Create amazing quality natural-sounding audio in a matter of minutes
- Commercial & broadcast rights – Free to use the generated speech files for commercial and personal use with full rights
- Unlimited previews & downloads – Ability to do as many revisions for creating the perfect voice-over audio and download as many times as you wish
- Access to 907 AI voices and 142 language libraries including both male and female voices
- Expressive voice styles such as formal, casual, and newscaster
- Multi-Voice feature to stimulate a real conversation by having multiple voices within the same audio file
- Add natural pauses to the audio file either by inserting variable pauses or setting custom pause durations for punctuation marks
- Manipulate voice tones by changing the volume, rate, and pitch of words to create unique voice effects
Pricing of Play.ht
- Personal: $19 per month
- Professional: $39 per month
- Premium: $99 per month
- Team: $198 per month (2 members)
NaturalReader is downloadable text-to-speech software for anyone to use for converting text available in a document, email, or web browser.
Features of NaturalReader
- Various document formats – Supports PDFs, Docx, and text documents
- OCR with printed documents – OCR allows you to convert printed characters into digital text. Then you can listen to your printed files or edit them in a word-processing program
- OCR with eBooks – OCR can be used to convert screenshots of text from eBook desktop apps such as Kindle into speech and audio files
- Text to Audio files – Convert text into MP3 files for Windows or Mac
- Footer & Header adjustment – Adjust reading margins to skip reading from headers and footers on the page
- Pronunciation editor – Ability to manually modify the pronunciation of certain words
- Miniboard – Provides a simple way to read text directly on the page
Pricing of NaturalReader
- Personal: $99.50 (one-time payment)
- Professional: $129.50 (one-time payment)
- Ultimate: $199.50 (one-time payment)
Speechelo is a reputable text-to-speech software that allows you to create human-sounding voiceovers with a 3-click process. As simple as pasting your text in their online text editor, choosing a language and voice, and finally generating and downloading the voiceover within 10 seconds.
Features of Speechelo
- Transform any text into speech
- Both male & female voices are included
- The only text to human voice that adds inflections to the voice
- Has a library of over 23+ languages including English and 30 text-to-speech human voices
- Ability to read the text in a normal tone, joyful tone, and serious tone
- Works with any video creation software including Toonly, Animoto, Render Forest and Powtoon, etc…
Pricing of Speechelo
- Purchase Speechelo for a $47 one-time payment
Synthesys is a leading software in the journey of developing more advanced algorithms for text-to-voiceover and videos for commercial use. Using the Synthesys text-to-speech and synthesys text-to-video technology you can bring authority and trustworthiness to your digital content.
Features of Synthesys
- Create and sell unlimited voiceovers for any purpose
- Choose from a large library of professional voices including 35 female and 30 male voices
- Cloud-based application to do work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to use for letters, sales videos, animations, social media, TV commercials, podcasts, and many more
Pricing of Synthesys
- Human Studio Synthesys: $39 per month
- Audio Synthesys: $29 per month
- Audio and Human Studio Synthesys: $59 per month
Speechify text-to-speech tool has a reputation as the leading text-to-speech extension in all app stores. It is considered the fastest-growing app in its category. Speechify provides the most natural sound at all speeds.
Features of Speechify
- Listen at any speed – Has the ability to read aloud up to 9x faster than the average reading speed
- Take your offline, online – Ability to snap a pic of a page on any page using the app and hear it read aloud to you in the best text-to-speech voices
- The most natural-sounding voices – Has more human-like fluid text-to-speech voices
- Inline player – Using the inbuilt player, users can play or pause the document and observe the reading speed
- Active text highlighting – Highlights the sentence and word as it reads for users to follow along while listening
- Floating widget – Floating widget follows users down the page as it reads allowing users to play, pause change the reading voice and speed
Pricing of Speechify
- Speechify Premium: $11.58 per month
Features of Notevibes
- Ability to Add pauses in one click
- Ability to Change speed & pitch
- Emphasis and volume control
- Can save audio as MP3 or WAV formats
- 225+ natural-sounding voices
- Contains 25 languages including English
Pricing of Notevibes
- Personal Pack: $8 per month
- Commercial Pack: $90 per month
- Corporate Pack: $4000 per annum
That is the end of the best text-to-speech software that can use for creating amazing voiceovers for your business needs. Choosing a text-to-speech tool for your content creation process is a must unless you want to hire freelancers to get voiceovers by giving away heavy payments.
But with the help of text-to-speech software and by utilizing the tools that they give; you can create better content that your audience will appreciate.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links meaning I may receive a little commission if you purchase through my links at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support.
Recommended articles for you;